Women (18 years and older)
- The fighter’s age is defined as at the day of going through the credentials commission.
- 1 fighter from a country in each weight category
- Representatives of national federations, who have passed national qualifying championships with calling in all interested groups of Kyokushin in a particular country at age from 18 years old with a style qualification not less than 4th kyu are able to participate in the World Championship.
- Time and place of keeping national qualifying championships are defined jointly by representatives of international organisations, listed in the “Members” section on www.kwunion.com
- National qualifying championships should be held before September 1st, 2017.